- To integrate and promote the students who belong to SC/ST & OBC community at par with the main stream student body.
- To create a platform where students can point out their problems, regarding academic and non academic matters.
- To monitor the implementation of reservation policy in the institution.
- To observe the reservation policy for SCs/STs and OBCs in the institution.
- Committee often meets the students and faculties belong to SC/ST & OBC communities, to understand their problems and to assist them in resolving the problems.
- Creating awareness among the SC/ST & OBC students regarding the various Government and Non-Government scholarship schemes.
- To disseminate and counsel SC/ST & OBC students of the college to utilize the benefits of the schemes offered by the Government and UGC.